Handmade Catholic Rosaries and Jewelry

This the Blog where I share my faith, my Rosaries, and other good things!

Monday, December 14, 2009

6mm Turquoise Jasper Rosary with Solid Bronze Crucifix


This Heirloom hand strung rosary has 6mm genuine Turquoise Jasper gemstones for the Hail Mary beads.  This hand strung rosary has 8mm genuine Blue Crazy Lace Agate gemstones for the Our Father beads.  The rosary Crucifix and center are hand cast in solid bronze from antique pieces. The rosary center features Jesus on one side and Mary on the other. This is a one-of-a-kind rosary with an antique look. It is a perfect lady's rosary.
This is a personal favorite.  One of those rosaries I can't hold onto long enough to list.  The ladies who see this rosary buy it up immediately.  ...Now that Christmas is over, I can hopefully make one soon and list it for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment