Handmade Catholic Rosaries and Jewelry

This the Blog where I share my faith, my Rosaries, and other good things!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

8mm Blue Adventurine (Man's) Rosary

This quality hand strung rosary has 8mm genuine Blue Aventurine gemstones for the Hail Mary beads.  It has genuine Blue Sodalite pebble gemstones for the Our Father beads.  The rosary Crucifix and center are silver toned metal, featuring a Pardon crucifix and Ave Maria center.

This rosary has an interesting story.  Because the Hail Mary beads were a Military blue I thought of a friend, recently retired from the military.  As I made the rosary, I thought about what he might like and prayed for his intentions as he is in the discernment process of becoming a deacon.  At Christmas time, I donated the rosary to a fund raiser for Mary's shelter.  I was so surprised when he bought it.  He said he has a lot of rosaries but he was drawn to the center on this rosary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment