Handmade Catholic Rosaries and Jewelry

This the Blog where I share my faith, my Rosaries, and other good things!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zipper pulls and Necklaces....new Saint medals in stock

Female Patron Saint Necklaces
Female Saint Zipper pulls
I love the unique details of these beautiful antique reproduction medals.  They are detailed on the front and the back.  I came up with the idea to attach them to a lobster claw last year,  but have only offered them with St. Christopher and the Four Way medal....until now.  The other zipper pulls have been so popular I thought it would be very helpful for Confirmation gifts to offer them in a variety of Patron Saints.

I also have solid brass chains so they can be worn in the traditional manner, if that is your preference.  Personally, I find I wear more beaded necklaces than chains...but that's because I make them! 

The great thing about a zipper pull is its not just for zippers! You can attach your medal to a key ring, purse, or wherever you would like.  Its a great reminder of your faith and special devotion.

To see the listing for purchase, click on the title of the picture.
Male Saint Zipper Pulls

No comments:

Post a Comment